Manual for recycled water agreements
The Manual for Recycled Water Agreements in Queensland provides information and guidance on writing a contract to supply and use recycled water. It includes a model agreement.
The manual will be updated in the future; until then it can be used as a reference for preparing recycled water agreements.
As the manual is not a legal document, suppliers and users of recycled water are advised to seek legal advice before preparing and entering into a recycled water agreement.
- Manual in sections:
- Part 1 (PDF)*—Cover
- Part 2 (PDF)*—Introduction, Agreements for the supply and use of recycled water, Parties to the agreement, Non-exclusivity
- Part 3 (PDF)*—Transferability of the agreement, Duration of the agreement, Recycled water price
- Part 4 (PDF)*—Recycled water quantity, Recycled water quality, Compliance with legislation, Recycled water management plans
- Part 5 (PDF)*—Exclusion and indemnity clauses, Public liability insurance, Termination, Disputes
- Part 6 (PDF)*—Property access rights, Glossary, References
- Part 7 (PDF)*—Appendix: Model recycled water agreement
- Full document Manual for Recycled Water Agreements in Queensland (PDF)*
* Requires Adobe Reader
Last reviewed 16 February 2012
Last updated 29 September 2011