Far North Queensland Regional Water Supply Strategy
The Far North Queensland Regional Water Supply Strategy is provided split into sections to enable faster download, and as a complete PDF to facilitate printing.
Each section includes bookmarks to all the other sections, so it is unnecessary to return to this page to download more than one section.
Report in sections
- Foreword; Executive summary; Contents; Background; Introduction (PDF, 1.3M)*
- Chapter 3 Challenges (PDF, 674K)*
- Chapter 4 Water reserved for environmental purposes (PDF, 142K)*
- Chapter 5 Water demand (PDF, 1.1M)*
- Chapter 6 Water supply (PDF, 609K)*
- Chapter 7 Water balance (PDF, 362K)*
- Chapter 8 Regional strategy (PDF, 135K)*
- Chapter 9 Subregional actions (PDF, 592K)*
- Chapter 10 Options not being pursued (PDF, 93K)*
- Chapter 11 Conclusions and recommendations (PDF, 101K)*
- Chapter 12 Implementation (PDF, 107K)*
- Chapters 13 to 18 References; Acronyms; Abbreviations; Glossary and Appendices (PDF, 191K)*
Far North Queensland Regional Water Supply Strategy (PDF, 4.3M)*.
If you have any problems downloading the document or would prefer a CD copy, please contact the project coordinator.
* Requires Adobe Reader
Last reviewed 23 March 2011
Last updated 17 March 2009