- Western Rivers Advisory Panel Report
The Western Rivers Advisory Panel’s recommendations on alternative strategies to protect Queensland's Western Rivers whilst allowing sustainable development to proceed are now available.
- Queensland Murray–Darling Basin
The Commonwealth Water Minister adopted the final Basin Plan on 22 November.
- Rural water pricing for SunWater schemes
The Queensland Government has accepted the Queensland Competition Authority's final report and recommendations for SunWater's new five-year rural irrigation price path. The new price path came into effect on 1 July 2012.
- Managing Fitzroy River water quality
The Queensland Government closely monitors water discharges from coal mines, including during times of heavy rain or flooding, to protect the Fitzroy River.
- Water in Queensland
This publication provides an overview of Queensland’s water resources and the strategic framework in place for their sustainable management.
- Water streamflow data
See online data from our statewide monitoring network of monitoring stations which collect, manage and deliver data on the quantity and quality of fresh water in Queensland's streams and aquifers.
I want to...
- Renew my water licence
- Find guidelines for water service providers
- Reduce water use in my home or business
- Find out about irrigation water pricing
- Find water trading allocations
- Find water monitoring data
- Read the plan for my river catchment
- See the water supply strategy for my region
- View current moratorium notices under the Water Act
- Find dam safety provisions
- Find guidelines on flood management
Last updated 23 July 2013