- Western Rivers Advisory Panel Report
The Western Rivers Advisory Panel’s recommendations on alternative strategies to protect Queensland's Western Rivers whilst allowing sustainable development to proceed are now available.
- Queensland Murray–Darling Basin
The Commonwealth Water Minister adopted the final Basin Plan on 22 November.
- Rural water pricing for SunWater schemes
The Queensland Government has accepted the Queensland Competition Authority's final report and recommendations for SunWater's new five-year rural irrigation price path. The new price path came into effect on 1 July 2012.
I want to...
- Renew my water licence
- Find guidelines for water service providers
- Find out about irrigation water pricing
- Find water trading allocations
- Find water monitoring data
- Read the plan for my river catchment
- See the water supply strategy for my region
- Find guidelines on flood management
Last updated 30 January 2014