Land fact sheet series —topics:
Reports, manuals and maps relating to soils and land resources can be viewed and downloaded by browsing:
View a list of regional technical reports available through QDEX or by contacting the department.
A number of salinity science and research reports have been produced by the previous department. These reports cover a range of topics and have involved a number of partners in salinity work with department including:
- Conservation Farmers Incorporation
- Condamine Alliance
- Fitzroy Basin Association
- Queensland Murray Darling Committee
- Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries
- National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality.
If you would like further information regarding salinity publications please contact:
Department of Environment and Resource Management
GPO Box 2454
Brisbane Qld. 4001
Last updated 14 October 2011