Guide to completing State land application forms
All applications consist of two parts, A and B.
- You must complete Application form Part A (PDF, 96K)* with all applications, as the department requires these contact and land details to process and assess your application.
Specific application forms are labelled Part B.
- Complete the specific application form
- Ensure you have included all required attachments (tick checklist on form).
- Sign the declaration at the end of the form.
- Post the printed form, any attachments, and the prescribed application fee to the department.
Any form you do not complete accurately may be returned to you with a request for more information. To ensure this does not happen, contact staff at your nearest business centre to discuss your application before you lodge it.
Note: You can now complete Application form Part A, and many Part B forms online. (Click in any field—if you can type in it, you can fill the form in online). However, you will still need to print the completed forms and submit them to Department of Natural Reousrces and Mines (DNRM) by mail.
* Requires Adobe Reader
Last reviewed 24 April 2012
Last updated 31 August 2009